Sunday, December 15, 2013

Lookin' Out My Door.

I was going to post pictures of the storm we had last week. We all have seen nasty winter shots, so I thought I would post some pics of morning after. Here is outside my kitchen window


and out the back door. 



And looking out the living-room window.


It is soooo pretty here. Here is a shot of the full moon tonight


Unfortunately the inside is not a nice, or should I say, was not as nice as the outside.  Here is a before shot of one of the bedrooms looking out into the hallway.


It is hard not to notice the screaming pink, but look closer and see the dark shiny gold hallway and green floor. What you can't see is the blue bathroom. Who does that to a house and why? She is a nice house and deserves better. That's where we come/came in. It has been a busy day of painting and I don't have a lot to say, but a picture, or this case a few pictures are worth maybe not a thousand words, but a least a paragraph or two. 

Until next time.

AKA
Mrs Clay

















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Cindy, some storm. Glad you made it okay. Show us some before and after shots of the house. Stay warm!
Kathy

Teaching Blog Traffic School