Sunday, August 17, 2014

All is well in Couttsville

Last post was about the first firing in the studio. I had a few challenges but I got loaded just the same. The firing turned out just fine. Was there any doubt?
It is all sold and the customers are happy. They have gone to Maryland USA. Canmore AB, Edmonton AB and Raymond AB.


I have a dinner set to finish this week and then all the "have to get dones" are done. The house is done, the yard is done, the deck is done and by Friday, all the orders will be done. Whatever will I do with myself? Find more "have to get dones"

We have our daughters coming to visit next week, and then after that we start to do what we wanted to do here a year ago. Make the videos and make more pots. Feels good!

Until next time. 
AKA Mrs. Clay


No comments:

Teaching Blog Traffic School