Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Show Time

Today we set up the Greater Edmonton Teachers’ Convention. I am excited about it. There are 15,000 to 20,000 people attending Thursday and Friday….Show Time…I teach a couple of workshops this afternoon then we go. We haven’t heard back from the other company since we told them we will not be stopping The Clay Teacher. As I have said before, a little competition is a good thing.

Jim got the painting the projects video on the website. I wasn’t feeling well the day we shot that video so I look like a grumpy old woman, but other than that, it’s good. I would like to reshoot it soon and replace the grumpy old woman with a more friendly me. It will be awhile before we get that done, but we have this done for the convention.

I will let you know how the convention goes.

Until next time.

Cindy

The Clay Teacher

No comments:

Teaching Blog Traffic School