Sunday, May 23, 2010

Not a Holiday Weekend

Today is Sunday but not a day off or a holiday. This May long weekend is cold and rainy as it is every year. It has warmed up to 3 C so far today. Those who were silly or brave enough to go camping or other long weekend plans, have my sympathies. We didn’t get snow here, but we had some very light rain. Light, meaning it floated very slowly to the ground but didn’t turn white. There was snow all around us, just not here in Edmonton.


Yesterday we loaded the kiln with Clay Teacher projects. Today I will glaze some pots so when the kiln is cool tomorrow we can unload the kids work load it right away with the production stuff. I am looking forward to getting back in the studio and making some pots. We have two wedding registries to get done and the Folk Fest to pot for. I am going to do some funky stuff. Most people don’t like my fun and funky pots, but I don’t care it is fun to do and it makes me happy. Jim is going to build a site called Cindy Clarke Pottery and it will be for the non production one of kind schtuff.


Gotta get to busy. Until next time.


Cindy

No comments:

Teaching Blog Traffic School